Vertical garden Limba Wilderness
product unavailableadd to wish list
This panel is made to order for a given size. Click on how to order a panel for details.
Limba Wilderness panels are a very dense composition consisting of a combination of two characteristic groups of plants. The first is hanging vegetation in the form of long fern leaves and garlands of lichens, and the second is tropical, fleshy, deep, dark green leaves. This garden is the perfect solution for people looking for an original accent to their interior.
Green Designers plants used to make the panels are not only a fantastic imitation of nature but also high quality. Damage-resistant textiles, plastics and rubber are used for production. Thanks to this, the composition will please the eye for a long time.
Remember that all panels are hand-made to order, so there are no restrictions on the size and shape of your vertical garden. Use our calculator and order your individual green wall to size. In our offer you will also find many other models with various colours and structures. Check and choose the best set of plants for you.
- The given price shows a panel with an area of 0.5 m2
- Green panel thickness: 5 cm base + 10-20 cm vegetation
- From 4 to 10 types of artificial plants
- Realistic effect, dense and lush structure
- Easy assembly, no special equipment required
- Depending on the size of the wall, we adjust the number of panels and arrange them by numbering them so that they form a coherent green image. After receiving the product, you can easily install them in accordance with the instructions contained in the manual.
- Product code: GD119
Building sides with plants:
We recommend three basic solutions to hide the base visible on the sides of the panels:
- For example, the composition can be placed in a recess to cover the edges.
- If this is not possible, you can finish the entire vertical garden with an elegant frame or strip.
- We can finish the sides with vegetation! Write to us to arrange the details.
After accepting a specific solution, the time of implementation / prefabrication of products in our studio is about 4-5 weeks. Shipment possible after prior arrangement of details with the customer.