Vertical garden Alpine
product unavailableadd to wish list
This panel is made to order for a given size. Click on how to order a panel for details.
The Alpine panel is an undoubted bestseller with a characteristic, varied height of individual plants and a unique structure. It combines the small leaves of St. John's wort with abundant ferns and an original, mossy ivy. Lush cascades of creepers and ferns contrast with the delicate patches of tiny leaves, giving the composition a fascinating play of light and shadow.
In addition to an original combination, it is worth remembering that all plants, thanks to the highest quality materials, are a fantastic imitation of nature. The materials used for their production, such as textiles, plastics or rubbers, are resistant to damage. Thanks to this, the composition will please the eye for a long time.
Remember that all panels are hand-made to order, so there are no restrictions on the size and shape of your vertical garden. The Green Designers offer also includes many other models with various colours and structures. Check our website and choose the best set of plants for you.
- The given price shows a panel with an area of 0.5 m2
- Green panel thickness: 5 cm base + 10-20 cm vegetation
- From 4 to 10 types of artificial plants
- Realistic effect, dense and lush structure
- Easy assembly, no special equipment required
- Depending on the size of the wall, we adjust the number of panels and arrange them by numbering them so that they form a coherent green image. After receiving the product, you can easily install them in accordance with the instructions contained in the manual.
- Product code: GD104
Building sides with plants:
We recommend three basic solutions to hide the base visible on the sides of the panels:
- For example, the composition can be placed in a recess to cover the edges.
- If this is not possible, you can finish the entire vertical garden with an elegant frame or strip.
- We can finish the sides with vegetation! Write to us to arrange the details.
After accepting a specific solution, the time of implementation / prefabrication of products in our studio is about 4-5 weeks. Shipment possible after prior arrangement of details with the customer.