Connector for rails 1-phase type T black - LED GD9562
The color of the light
Rail connector - 1-phase - rail reflectors
The connector allows you to connect two rails with each other without the need for additional tools. In this way, you can create functional systems using rails and LED track lights to ensure optimal lighting in the room. The connector for single-phase rails is an easy-to-install device.
The universal white color and small size mean that it is not visible in the installation and does not adversely affect its aesthetics. The connector fits most rails available on the market.
LED technology achieves a light efficiency of up to 100lm / W with very low energy consumption, which is unattainable for other types of lighting. This allows you to save electricity and take care of the ecology on our planet. Low heat emission allows for the lifetime of the LEDs up to 50,000h.
Ecological LED lighting
LED lighting impresses with modern design, the latest technological achievements and has many environmentally friendly features:
• lower CO2 emissions by up to 80%, thanks to significant savings in electricity consumption,
• no mercury and other harmful substances, thanks to which the LED is 100% biodegradable,
• minimum UV radiation with high color rendering efficiency,
• many times longer service life = no need to replace burnt bulbs = lower operating costs,
• unlike fluorescent and halogen bulbs, LED lighting reaches full power when ignited and is resistant to frequent switching on and off.