Sunny Oak vertical garden
product unavailableadd to wish list
You will find installation instructions here.
With panels, glue and a gun will help you.
This panel is made to order to a given size.
Click on how to order a panel for details.
The Green Designers plants used to make the panels are not only a fantastic imitation of nature, but also of high quality. Damage-resistant textiles, plastics and rubber are used in the production. As a result, the composition will please the eye for a long time.
Remember, all panels are handmade by us to order, so there are no restrictions on the size and shape of your vertical garden. Use our calculator and order your individual green wall of artificial flowers to size. You will also find many other models in our range with different colours and textures. Check it out and choose the plant set that best suits you.
- The price quoted presents a panel of 0.5 m2
- Realistic effect, dense and lush structure.
- Ideal for home and professional use
- Easy to install, no special equipment required
- Depending on the size of the wall, adjust the number of panels and arrange them by numbering them to create a consistent green image. Once you have received the product, you can then easily install them according to the instructions.
- Product code: GD183
Covering the sides with plants:
We recommend three basic solutions for concealing the base visible on the sides of the panels:
- The composition can be placed, for example, in an alcove so that the edges are obscured.
- If you don't have this option, you can, for example, finish the entire vertical garden with an elegant frame or moulding.
- We can finish the sides with plants! Write to us to agree on the details.
Once a specific solution is accepted, the lead time / prefabrication of the products in our workshop is approximately 2-3 weeks. Shipping possible by prior arrangement with the customer.
How do I order panels?
If you wish to order a panel with non-standard dimensions please consult the sales department.
- Measure the wall, width and height in metres,
- Multiply width [m] x height [m],
- The resulting quantity is the surface area [m²] of the green wall,
- Multiply the result in [m²] by 2 and round up to the nearest whole number.
- The resulting number is the quantity needed to purchase the green wall to size = quantity ADD TO CART
- The measured wall has a dimension of 150 x 200 [cm].
- Convert the dimension into metres - 1.5 x 2 [m].
- After multiplication the result is 3 [m²].
- The result is multiplied x 2 which gives 6 units, after rounding (up) the number of units to be purchased is 6 x ADD TO CART!
In addition, we can enclose the sides of the panel base with plants.
Enclosing the base is an extra charge!
To order a panel with enclosed sides consult the sales department.
Please specify in your message to the seller:
- width: in cm
- height: in cm
- orientation: vertical or horizontal
- the name and product code: GD given in the description
- information on the number of sides finished with vegetation
Panels are made by hand (they cannot be returned)
Delivery time is approximately 3 - 4 weeks